I'm a Concept Designer, extremely familiar with game design technical skills (e.g. 2D and 3D applications) and can perform them confidently.
I am a recent MFA in Visual Development graduate from Academy of Art University in San Francisco, California. During my academic career, I managed to accrue 1 year of work experience doing concept art in game and 1 year of experience doing animation and graphic design. In my gaming experience, I had the privilege of working for Hidden Moss in a Lead Concept Artist role, where I were able to apply my technical skills acquired from Art school such as Photoshop, Zbrush, Maya in a professional studio. In both my academic and professional life, I have been consistently praised as hard-working by my professors and supervisors. When working in team, I apply proven communication skills when discussing ideas.
2020- Integem Inc.
Integem Holographic Augmented Reality (Holographic AR) technology revolutionizes how people communicate and perceive the world. Instead of using a traditional machine way (e.g. clicking, touching, typing and etc.), Integem Holographic AR enables people use human way (natural user interface) to communicate and control the machines, such as body movements or hand gestures.
• Designing Graphic of Integem Holographic.
• Express technical of Integem Holographic for school.
ZingGames is an independent video game developer based in Chicago, Illinois. Game "Mr. Runner" from ZingGames is the 2018 NO.1 top free game on Apple Store.
• Designing icons of game "Zombie Rollerz";
• Designing new characters used in game "Zombie Rollerz", 3D modeling characters and create UV by using Maya, Painting textures by Photoshop;
• Rendering 3D models by Arnold and Mental Ray;
• Work together with UI designer and level design to create game user interfaces and game levels;
• Game QA and test by IOS, Android and Unity.
2017- Hidden Moss
Art Director Assistant
• Design the environment background and characters which be used in the game application;
• Finalize basic style of the whole game design;
• Props and user interface design.
2013- iQiyi Co, Ltd
Assistant of Game Artist
iQiyi is an online video platform based in Beijing, China launched on April 22, 2010. iQiyi is currently one of the largest online video sites in the world, with nearly 6 billion hours spent on its service each month, and over 500 million monthly active users.
• Design and Paint poster for advertisement of animation;
• Assisted Designer to color artworks;
• Environment design for web games.
2018- Academy of Art University Visual Development
Master of Fine Art
2013- Sichuan Normal University Animation
Bachelor of Fine Art